Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PRODUCT REVIEWS

PRODUCT REVIEWS GOT A NEW PRODUCT? LET US KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT

Old 10-08-2010, 05:33 AM
JUNKLESS

ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
Default MotorFist

I cant wait to get a pair of thier W.O.T. and Kill Switch Gloves.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:50 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-doo junkie View Post
I cant wait to get a pair of thier W.O.T. and Kill Switch Gloves.
x2, their new gloves are BA, got a first hand look at them a couple weeks ago...... most comfortable pair of gloves I have tried on in a long time.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:20 PM
JUNKLESS

ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP

Wish I knew of a place that had them on display.
Dont know what size I should go with, large or XL
Old 10-08-2010, 08:15 PM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Location: Pocatello, ID / One foot on either side of the "LINE"
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-doo junkie View Post
Wish I knew of a place that had them on display.
Dont know what size I should go with, large or XL
XL fat ass!!!!!!!!

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 10-09-2010, 05:25 AM
JUNKLESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashleroux View Post
XL fat ass!!!!!!!!

Its a huge ass too, but DAMN SEXY !!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

just had my hands on the new event motorfist stuff. WOW. Looks like the sledding gear segment has a new top dog for sure.

Fit,feel and styling were amazing, and if the event fabrics is half as good as they say. Its going to be a game changer for the gear companies using it.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:50 PM
JUNKLESS

to heck with liberal columbia.

MOTORFIST all the way !!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 11:19 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

Check out Motorfist on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/MotorfistGear
Old 11-04-2010, 11:47 AM
REBEL

SLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Do their Bibs have the built in knee pads?? The North Bend Crew wants to know.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Prospect

cooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Awsome product, great people with a bright future!!! The best you can get!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PRODUCT REVIEWS