Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 02-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Prospect

broncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from AR
broncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from ARbroncoformudv Has earned a rub and tug from AR

All of the areas that have been brought up are great ones for getting new people out and about into the sport.

The only other one I can think of is the Lake Louise trail system. These are groomed regularly and go through some net areas. Bit of a drive but there are some lodges in the area that rent rooms or cabins.

http://www.lakelouisesnowmachineclub.com/
Old 02-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Just Got Here

kmh30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
We may of ran into each other at some point, I'm a police officer for base. Yeah I really like my sled but I will upgrade at some point maybe sooner than later. Your sled is probably a tad out of my range, though I think if afforded opportunity I want to stick with skidoo's. I really seem to have a lot of joy with them.
If you are interested a friend and I are headed to Petersville this weekend. You can tag along in order to learn the area. But you will have to get your sled there, we only have a two place trailer.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Just Got Here

kmh30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmh30 View Post
If you are interested a friend and I are headed to Petersville this weekend. You can tag along in order to learn the area. But you will have to get your sled there, we only have a two place trailer.
Sunday to be exact. Forgot to add that detail.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Just Got Here

Freedom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmh30 View Post

sounds great, except i have plans this weekend with family whos in town. blows., in future though definitely let me know!.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Prospect

AkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Welcome to BCR!! I highly, highly recommend riding Petersville, it has riding for every skill level and every type of rider. Lots of friendly and helpful people here so don't be afraid to ask questions about sleds or riding.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Just Got Here

Stealthy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm.... FreedomPenguin? Could've asked me. Gotta agree Petersville offers everything you're looking for. Give me a call and we'll hook up.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Just Got Here

Freedom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy View Post
Hmmmm.... FreedomPenguin? Could've asked me. Gotta agree Petersville offers everything you're looking for. Give me a call and we'll hook up.

Yeah, how do you know my username?. which forum.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Just Got Here

Stealthy is an unknown quantity at this point

Silly penguin... because I shine my bright-A$$ Tundra lights in your rear window. I'm going to Pville this weekend and maybe next.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA